Professional Learning Assistant
Argument-Driven Inquiry is a rapidly growing start-up company. Our goal is to help teachers learn how to teach science, math, and engineering in new ways. We offer face-to-face workshops and online classes for teachers located in schools all across the nation. We also write books and for teachers and sell innovative instructional materials in our online store.
The Professional Learning Assistant will help the Professional Learning Team in various ways including:
- Preparing workshop materials including making copies, packing supplies and equipment, and shipping materials as needed
- Editing PowerPoints
- Assisting with travel budgeting and booking
- Maintain an inventory of workshop materials and replenish materials as needed
- Un-pack materials returning from workshops
Additionally, depending on workshop demand this position may involve preparing and packing store orders.
Minimum of a high school diploma with some college or Associates Degree preferred.
Experience with DropBox or other cloud-based file management system
Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong reading comprehension, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Personally reliable and responsible.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and manage time.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Other Information about the Position
Time Commitment: 30 - 40 hours a week
Location: Austin, TX
Benefits & Compensation
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance Reimbursement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Send the following to: email@example.com
- Resume or CV