Online Learning Specialist (Austin, TX)
- Teach educators (such as classroom teachers, curriculum specialists, and district administrators) how to use ADI online resources and provide them with the support and guidance they need to use these resources in a meaningful way. Our online resources include a new student-facing online platform that includes all our investigations and several teacher-facing online courses and workshops about the ADI instructional model.
Argument-Driven Inquiry is a rapidly growing company. Our goal is to help teachers learn how to teach science, math, and engineering in new ways. We have been offering face-to-face workshops and online courses for science, mathematics, and engineering teachers all across the nation for several years. We are now offering a student-facing platform. As our company continues to grow, we are looking to add additional team members in 2021 that align with our core values and are interested in being a part of something that has never been done before in education. Our goal is to find an Online Learning Specialist who wants to help teachers grow and learn how to use our online resources.
Provide support for districts who are using ADI online resources as needed.
Give online presentations or demonstrations about ADI products and services when requested by potential customers.
- Create support videos and other informational tools (such as responses to frequently asked questions) about ADI online resources.
- Schedule and host live question and answer sessions for educators on Zoom.
- Give presentations about ADI products and services at virtual conferences.
- Enroll teachers in online courses and workshops.
- Set up and oversee the chat-based support tool for teachers in the student-facing learning management system.
- Have a detailed understanding of our online products and services
- Respond to and resolve customer queries and complaints in a timely and accurate way (via phone, email, online meetings, or chat) and keep a detailed record of all queries, complaints, and how the issue was resolved.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issues are resolved
- Assist customers (districts and individual teachers) with setting up and navigating programs or software associated with ADI online resources as needed.
- Identify product malfunctions by impersonating users and reporting malfunctions so they can be quickly resolved.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Continually identify or develop potential work-process improvements.
- Work directly with clients and the sales team to understand future product enhancement needs.
- Support the sales effort, particularly for large deals or partnerships.
- Support the instructional design team.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties as needed.
- Create and deliver webinars about our online resources for educators on Zoom.
- Teaching experience
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize tasks
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new software programs
- Presentation experience
- Experience facilitating professional learning experiences (professional development) for teachers
- Experience using the Argument-Driven Inquiry instructional model
- Knowledge of customer service practices
Other Information about the Position
- Time Commitment: Full-time
- Location: Austin, TX (not negotiable). This is an in-office position and will not require travel.
Benefits & Compensation
- Health Insurance Reimbursement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Send the following to: email@example.com
- Cover Letter and Resume or CV