Creative Projects Assistant
- We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented Customer Projects Assistant to join our close-knit, goals-driven, and highly collaborative company. The Creative Projects Assistant is responsible for assisting with implementing new and engaging campaigns and strategies to grow interest in ADI products and services, drive traffic to our sites, and organize and update customer information in our marketing systems.
Argument-Driven Inquiry is a rapidly growing company. Our goal is to help teachers learn how to teach science, math, and engineering in new ways. We offer workshops for teachers and we are now offering a student-facing platform using the ADI instructional model. We also write books for teachers and sell innovative instructional materials in our online store. As our company continues to grow, we are looking to add additional team members in 2021 that align with our company focus and are interested in long-term growth and exciting opportunities. Our goal is to find a Creative Projects Assistant who is looking to grow with ADI and move into a leadership position.
- Develop and maintain expertise in ADI’s products and services
- Collaborate to generate digital and print advertising material using InDesign, Illustrator, and/or Photoshop
- Maintain and update records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Maintains customer databases by inputting customer profiles and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Compose, edit and distribute routine and advanced marketing & sales-related correspondence (using Mailchimp)
- Assist in the coordination, attendance/participation, and registration for conferences and other sales events as needed
- Assist in updating of marketing materials and ensuring the online library and source documents are compliant
- Help sales and professional learning with the development and distribution of materials (PowerPoint presentations, sales sheets, brochures, etc.)
- Help create explainer videos
- Perform clerical and administrative duties as needed
Adobe Suite Experience (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience with Email Software (i.e. Mailchimp)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Individual must be self-assured, use good judgment, and able to work well under pressure
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- SEO/SEM campaigns and digital tools
- Website development, maintenance, and optimization
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns and strategies
- Creating print and video-based promotional materials
- Use of marketing technology applications such as web analytics
Other Information about the Position
- Time Commitment: Full-Time
- Location: Austin, TX
Benefits & Compensation
Compensation: $16 - $18/hour
Health Insurance Reimbursement Plan
Paid Time Off
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Applications for this position will be accepted immediately. The expected start date is late Jan. to early Feb. 2021.