Virtual Introduction to ADI for Elementary
June 24, 2020
Live Virtual Workshop
Introduction to Argument-Driven Inquiry in the Elementary Classroom
Designed to prepare you to implement the Argument-Driven Inquiry (ADI) instructional model in your classroom, this workshop is intended for elementary educators in grades 3 - 5.
Workshop activities include:
- Discussing the limitations of typical laboratory instruction
- Participating in all eight stages of an ADI investigation
- Reflecting on the stages and clarifying questions about the implementation of ADI
- Learning about scientific arguments
- Discussing how ADI aligns to standards for Science and English-Language Arts
Included with your Registration
- All participants receive an ADI eBook of your choice
- Coupon code to download the Guidance PowerPoint of your choice.