San Antonio, TX
January 15, 2020
Introduction to Argument-Driven Inquiry in the Elementary Classroom (1 Day)
Designed to prepare you to implement the Argument-Driven Inquiry (ADI) instructional model in your classroom, this workshop is intended for elementary educators in grades 3-5.
Workshop activities include:
- Discussing the limitations of typical laboratory instruction
- Participating in all eight stages of an ADI investigation
- Reflecting on the stages and clarifying questions about implementation of ADI
- Learning about scientific arguments
- Discussing how ADI aligns to standards for Science and English-Language Arts
Included with your Registration
- All participants receive an ADI eBook of your choice
- Coupon code to download the Guidance PowerPoint of your choice.
The nearest international airport is the San Antonio International Airport.
If needed, please make your own hotel reservations. Hotels near the University of Phoenix - San Antonio: