January 27, 2020
Introduction to Argument-Driven Inquiry in the Secondary Classroom (1 Day)
Designed to prepare you to implement the Argument-Driven Inquiry (ADI) instructional model in your classroom, this workshop is intended for science educators in grades 6-12.
Workshop activities include:
- Discussing the limitations of typical laboratory instruction
- Participating in all eight stages of an ADI investigation
- Reflecting on the stages and clarifying questions about implementation of ADI
- Learning about scientific arguments
- Discussing how ADI aligns to standards for Science and English-Language Arts
Included with your Registration
- All participants receive an ADI eBook of your choice
- Coupon code to download the Guidance PowerPoint of your choice.
The nearest international airport is
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
If needed, please make your own hotel reservations. Hotels near the University of Phoenix - Atlanta:
Directions & Parking Information
Please make sure to put the address exactly how it is shown above. If you do not put the NE, it will take you to a church 15 minutes away from the building. Contact the number to the front desk (678.731.0555) if you have trouble finding the building.
Free parking is located right in front of the building. The building is shared with the Children’s Hospital; do not park in reserved spots for the hospital.