We have designed our professional development experiences using the latest research about how teachers learn and what teachers need in order to change classroom practice.
Scheduling Professional Learning
The ADI Team provides on-site professional learning workshops for schools and districts that are based on the needs of classroom teachers.
Register for Face-To-Face Workshops
The ADI Team works with schools, districts, educational service districts, and museums to provide ADI workshops all over the country.
Our goal is to provide professional development for teachers, curriculum specialists, and other administrators that:
- is discipline and grade-level specific,
- models the instructional approach,
- includes opportunities to analyze student thinking and samples of student work,
- makes connections between theory and practice,
- addresses potential challenges with implementation,
- encourages reflective collaboration between teachers, and
- offers ongoing support and feedback during the initial implementation process.