Online Coaching Institute
July 17, 2020
Elementary & Secondary
Date & Time
- July 17, 2020
- 10 am - 12 pm & 1 pm - 3 pm Central
- Online via Zoom
- Attendees of a 2020 Train the Trainer Institute: $100 per person
- Non-Attendees of a 2020 Train the Trainer Institute: $175 per person
Coaching Institute: Live Online Event
- This one day workshop is designed for district science supervisors, instructional coaches, science specialists, or department heads who want to learn how to do embedded instructional coaching for teachers learning how to use ADI. You must have completed an ADI Train the Trainer Institute within the last three years to be able to register for this workshop.
- Download Agenda
Agenda & What's Included
Live Event via Zoom (all times listed are in Central)
Morning (10 am – 12 pm)
- Welcome and Overview of Agenda
- Models of coaching for ADI
- Developing a common vision and a culture of trust
- Meaningful pre-coaching meetings and identifying needs
Afternoon (1 pm – 3 pm)
- Things to look for during classroom observations
- Providing feedback and handling difficult conversations
- Removing barriers to success
- Develop a coaching plan
Included in your registration
- A one day workshop that will prepare you to provide embedded instructional coaching for teachers who are learning to use ADI.
- A certificate and a digital badge which indicates that you are a certified ADI Coach.
- A pack of 60 Notes from Your Coach cards (a $20 value).
- Attendees of a 2020 Train-the-Trainer Institute: $100 per person
- Non-Attendees of a 2020 Train-the-Trainer Institute: $175 per person